Do you want a brighter smile this summer, but don’t have time to visit your dentist for a professional teeth whitening treatment in Marietta? While there are plenty of over-the-counter whitening products to choose from, you’re likely to end up with sensitive teeth, irritated gums, and subpar results. Thankfully, there’s another way: take-home professional teeth whitening kits. Read on to find out more about the most convenient and effective way to get a dazzling set of pearly whites.
Professional Results from the Comfort of Home
Unlike store-bought whitening products, a take-home whitening kit is a personalized treatment that reliably yields professional results. Your dentist will create custom-made application trays that are designed to fit perfectly around your unique smile. Each is filled with a patient-specific dose of powerful whitening gel. Since this whitener is much more powerful than over-the-counter products, it can seep deep into the enamel and break up the stains and discoloration locked there. After about two weeks of short, daily applications, you’ll notice that your smile has become several shades whiter.
The Benefits of Choosing a Professional Take-Home Whitening Kit
Take-home whitening kits offer several distinct advantages over other whitening treatments, including:
- Comfortable process: Before your treatment, your dentist will look for factors like tooth decay and gum disease that can make any whitening process uncomfortable. Correcting issues like these first will ensure your treatment is as pleasant as possible.
- Reliable results: Even though you’ll be whitening your teeth at home, you’ll still receive the same professional-looking results as if you had an in-office treatment.
- Convenient treatment: This flexible whitening option allows you to whiten your teeth whenever and wherever is most convenient for you. Whether you’re on a family vacation or relaxing at home, you can brighten your smile on your own schedule.
How to Protect Your Dazzling Results
The results of a professional teeth whitening treatment can easily last several years. However, your smile may dim much sooner if you don’t take a few precautions, like:
- Regularly brushing and flossing every day.
- Quitting bad habits like smoking or chewing tobacco.
- Avoiding or limiting consumption of staining beverages like coffee, wine, and tea.
Greet summer with a brilliantly sunny smile! Talk to your Marietta cosmetic dentist today to find out if this convenient teeth whitening treatment is right for you.