If you’re unhappy with your teeth, you’re not alone. Studies show as much as one-third of adults are dissatisfied with their smiles. You can conquer your insecurities and invest in a confident future with cosmetic dentistry. If you’re like many Americans, you might believe it isn’t an option for you, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. People from all walks of life are choosing to transform their teeth, but which is the right procedure for you? Your dentist will help you narrow your options to achieve the picture-perfect smile you deserve.
Am I a Candidate for Cosmetic Dentistry?
If you’re not in love with your teeth, there’s a good chance you’re a candidate for cosmetic procedures. First, you’ll need to schedule an appointment with your dentist to discuss your concerns and your desires. Depending on your imperfections and your goals, your dentist will explain your options, which can include one or more treatments, such as:
- All-Ceramic Restorations: If you have a damaged or compromised tooth, it can be treated with a filling or crown. Don’t worry, it won’t create an eyesore when you smile. All-ceramic restorations match the color of your enamel to look natural. You’ll improve the health and function of your tooth while also enhancing its appearance.
- Zoom! Whitening: You can turn back the hands of time to reveal brighter teeth after just one appointment. In-office teeth whitening can get your teeth as much as 8 shades brighter.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers can correct several cosmetic issues using just one procedure. A veneer covers the entire front surface of a tooth to fix a variety of flaws, like chips, cracks, and discoloration.
- Cosmetic Bonding: A composite resin material is used to resolve minor aesthetic concerns, like chips, exposed roots, or stains. It will match your enamel to blend in with your natural tooth structure.
- Cosmetic Gum Lift: If you’ve been told you have a “gummy smile”,” you can reveal more of your teeth’s surfaces using a simple procedure. A cosmetic gum lift will make your teeth look larger and more proportionate.
Invest in a Beautiful Smile
Cosmetic dentistry is a great way to accomplish a striking smile. It’s best to find a reputable and qualified cosmetic dentist in West Cobb to help you get the results you desire. Ask your friends and neighbors for recommendations to create a shortlist of potential candidates. Take the time to review each dentist’s background, services, and patient testimonials to ensure you’re choosing the right dental practice for your needs.
Don’t spend another day hiding behind an inadequate smile. Take your first step toward improved self-esteem by scheduling a consultation for cosmetic dentistry.