Maybe your smile isn’t as great as it could be. You’ve tried whitening strips, trays, and gels from every store you can think of. None of them give you results, and they leave your teeth feeling sensitive. You think there’s no hope for improving your confidence in your smile. Fortunately, that’s not true! Visit your dentist to learn about your options for teeth whitening in Marietta.
Causes of Tooth Staining
There are many reasons why your smile might not be as bright as it could be. It’s important for your dentist to understand the root cause of your dental discoloration to provide as effective a treatment as possible. Some common causes of tooth staining include:
- Smoking or using tobacco products
- Consuming dark-colored foods and drinks
- Aging, which naturally thins the white tooth enamel and reveals the yellow dentin layer underneath
- Consuming too much fluoride in childhood
In-Office Teeth Whitening with Zoom! Whitening
If you’re looking to brighten your smile in a single office visit, look no further. Your cosmetic dentist in Marietta can do just that with Zoom! Whitening. You’ll come in and relax as we apply Zoom! Whitening gel to your teeth. Then we activate with a special no-heat light that works with the gel to eliminate stains without changing the structure of your teeth. Your smile will be up to ten shades brighter!
Take-Home Whitening Treatment
Some people would rather see gradual results, or simply prefer to do their whitening on their own time at home. Unlike whitening trays that you can find in drugstores, our whitening kits are customized to fit your teeth. They are also much more effective than generic one-size-fits-all trays. Simply wear your custom trays with a professional grade whitening gel we provide that is much more potent than anything you can find in a store. Wearing it for a short period of time every day should brighten your smile in about two weeks.
Benefits of Professional Whitening
Whitening trays from the drugstore might be cheaper, but when it comes to teeth whitening, it’s worth the investment to seek professional treatment. Some benefits of professional teeth whitening include:
- Safety. Whitening treatment supervised by a dentist is less likely to damage your teeth and gums, unlike cheaply made store-bought kits.
- Better results. Because whitening kits from a dentist use stronger gels, they are more likely to give you the results you want.
- Comfort. Generic trays and strips from the store commonly cause tooth sensitivity. Professional treatments are less likely to hurt your teeth. Even if they do, your dentist can provide a fluoride toothpaste or other solutions to minimize your discomfort.
When it comes to teeth whitening, you usually get what you pay for. This is why it’s definitely worth your while to seek out professional teeth whitening in Marietta. You will gain confidence in your smile in no time!